Wednesday, October 21, 2009

adidas King of the Road 2009

In less than a week, I will be joining my second 10k run. I will be participating in one of the biggest races in Manila that most runners are excited to join, the adidas King of the Road 2009.

I think I was still back in college when I first joined an adidas KOTR marathon. I had lots of fun. I guess because I have always enjoyed running and I was with some running teammates/ friends back then which made it more enjoyable.

This year I started my running adventure. I am looking forward to what I can conquer within myself in terms of the distance, speed, time and achieving the healthy, fit lifestyle in the long run.

This run is not just for runners and enthusiasts like me but also for those who would like to help a good cause. Proceeds from the adidas King of the Road 2009 shall benefit the adidas Run for Love campaign. This is an adidas program across Asia that was developed to use running to show our local communites we care and to make a difference. Locally, Run for Love via adidas King of the Road 2009 shall bring hope to and change thousands of lives of poor and abused children cared for by Hope worldwide Philippines.*
(Source: adidas KOTR leaflet)

Check out the really nice singlet that I will be wearing this weekend.


Good news!!

The organizers of the adidas KOTR 2009 has extended their
registration until tomorrow October 22! You can go out and register in any of the fourteen (14) adidas stores including the ones listed here: Eastwood, Katipunan, Greenbelt 3, Podium, Power Plant Mall, SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, Trinoma, Planet Sports outlets in Glorietta, Greenhills, Powerplant Mall, Trinomo and The Runnr at Bonifacio High Street.

See you this weekend! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP